OXFORD FAJAR SDN. BHD. is the subsidiary of OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS, which is one of the oldest and finest of publishers.
We are one of Malaysia's leading publishers, committed to the liberal objectives of OUP—to further education, learning, and cultural excellence through publishing.
To achieve these objectives, we place great emphasis on recruiting quality staff, as well as on training and staff development.
Based in Shah Alam, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us as:-
IS Administrator (Windows Servers Support)
- Configuration and monitoring Windows 2003 Serves (both enterprise and standard version) performance and responsible for the health on these systems.
- Configure all software in the office and keep track of licensing issues.
- Act as system Administrator on MS Exchange 2003 mail server.
- Configuration and monitoring Symantec Netbackup performance.
- Liaise with our mother company in the UK on system upgrade and complicated system configuration issue.
- Participation on system upgrade project.
- Monitor company wireless lease line performance.
- Liaise with vendor on IT purchasing matters.
- Liaise with IT supplier on resolving hardware and software issue.
- General IT support for the organization
- 1-2 years experience in the above.
- Knowledge in handling HP Proliant series of servers.
- Knowledge in SAP and/or Apple Xserve server and /or website maintenance will be added advantage.