The Oxford Junior Dictionary is ideal for the KS2 curriculum, with carefully levelled words and phrases, word classes, age-appropriate example sentences, and extra language help with grammar, punctuation, word families, and word origins. It is easy to use with its clear layout, and the full alphabet with tabs on every page.
- NEW LOOK! NEW COVER! NEW 2012 EDITION!
- Up-to-date entries and examples from the best children's books, for children aged 7+
- A perfect fit for delivering the curriculum for Y3-4 and Scottish Guidelines P3-4
- Thousands of entries, word and phrases, in alphabetical order
- Curriculum levelled supplementary material - includes spelling tips, grammar help, and cross-curricular subject vocabulary
- Easy to use with fresh clear pages, colour entries, the whole alphabet and tab on every page
- Sturdy binding for durability
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! AUTHORITATIVE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!