The Oxford Junior Thesaurus is ideal for the KS2 curriculum, with thousands of synonyms, age-appropriate example sentences, and extra writing help with tips for overused words, for writing stories, and even for text messaging. It is easy to use with its clear layout, and the full alphabet with tabs on every page.
- NEW LOOK! NEW COVER! NEW 2012 EDITION!
- Thousands of synonyms, opposites, and example sentences from the best children's authors
- Expertly levelled to deliver the curriculum with age appropriate entries for Y3-4 and Scottish Guidelines P3-4
- Broad range of synonyms, writing tips, and overused words
- Curriculum levelled supplementary material - Top 10 Tips for Writing Stories, spelling, grammar, and character and setting vocabulary
- Easy to use with fresh clear pages, colour entries, the whole alphabet and tab on every page
- Ideal companion to the Oxford Junior Dictionary
- Sturdy binding for durability
- ACCESSIBLE! AGE-APPROPRIATE! AUTHORITATIVE! FROM THE MARKET LEADING CHILDREN'S DICTIONARY PUBLISHER!