This book builds on the excellent exposition of entrepreneurship in the previous editions and is based on the latest polytechnic syllabus. It continues to examine pertinent principles and concepts of this subject in a systematic manner using concise language and providing suitable tables and figures for quick comprehension.
- Based on the latest polytechnic syllabus
- Presents entrepreneurial concepts with local examples and current topics
- Includes a variety of questions at the end of each chapter to test the understanding of readers
- Provides an English–Malay bilingual glossary at the end of each chapter for better comprehension of key terms
- Includes answers to exercises for evaluation and reference
New to This Edition:
- Revised and added exercises such as true-false questions, fill in the blanks, matching words, crossword puzzle and unscramble words.
- Updated chapters on Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Business Ideas and Opportunities, Business Ownership, Business Accounting and Business Support Systems.