Quantitative Business Analysis is especially written students who are pursuing degree programmes in accountancy, business administration, marketing, business economics, human resource, finance, Islamic banking, international business, retail management, insurance, operations management and transport in UiTM and other institutes of higher learning. This book is written in a simplified manner and the concepts are easy to grasp and understand. The text comprises ten chapters. The concepts are explained using examples and questions with answers provided.
- Comprehensive notes to help students learn and understand the important concepts and theories related to quantitative business analysis.
- Chapter inductions and practical examples that allow students to identify the concepts taught with real-life applications. Examples have been added to the chapters to enhance better understanding of the concepts.
- Focus on exam with worked examples and answering strategies to help students tackle exam-oriented questions. New questions have been added to the exercises.
- Summary of key terms and concepts for quick revision.
- Quick check questions to test and reinforce students’ understanding of various subtopics before they come to the end of the chapter.
- Review questions for students to practise and evaluate their mastery of various topics.