BIG WRITE Creative Writing Competition
Share your talents! Enter the Oxford Big Write creative writing competition and stand a chance to win attractive prizes and have your work published.
5 winning entries from each category will be invited to participate in a 4D3N Creative Writing Camp!
Grand Prize: RM2,000 per category
HOW TO ENTER
- Write your story using your imagination and creativity, keeping in mind that the theme is Journeys, and based on the specified word limit:
- Age 15 – 17: max. 2,000 words
- Age 18 – 19: max. 3,000 words
- For submission, your story must be typed, and formatted as detailed below:
- Typed font: Times New Roman, 12pt, black
- Include a front page which details the Title of the story and the Word count
- Author’s name, or any personal details, should not appear on any page of the submitted story
- Entries submitted by post must come with an entry form. Entries submitted by email must come with full details (refer to How to Submit).
- Only one entry per author is accepted.
- Contest open to students studying in Malaysia.
- Deadline: 30th April 2017 (Sunday)
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Print one (1) copy of the typed short story (single or double-sided on white A4 paper).
- Fill up the Entry Form (or download the entry form HERE and print it) and send a copy of the short story by post to:
The BIG Write, Oxford Fajar Sdn Bhd
No. 4 Jalan Pemaju U1/15, Section U1,
Hicom-Glenmarie Industrial Park
40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
- Save the short story as a Microsoft Word or PDF with the Title of Story in the file name.
- Email your short story to firstname.lastname@example.org together with details below:
- In email body:
- Author’s Name
- IC Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Name of School/Institution
- On subject line:
- Author’s Name
- Title of Story
Please note, if the Author’s name and Title of Story are not included, your entry will not be considered
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please find the Terms & Conditions of this competition HERE. By participating in this competition and submitting your story, you are deemed to agree and accept the Terms & Conditions of this competition.