NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION 2010
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Oxford Fajar Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as "Oxford Fajar", "our", "us" or "we"). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms "personal data" and "processing" shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Oxford Fajar.
- The personal data processed by us may include your name*, contact details*, email address*, username* and password*.
- We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes ("Purposes"):
3.1 fulfilling our contractual obligations;
3.2 communicating with you;
3.3 analysis of sales or marketing data;
3.4 manage services including customer services and billing;
3.5 conduct research to develop and improve our services;
3.6 conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with our services;
3.7 generate statistics in relation to the Website;
3.8 promote and market special offers and other services to you;
3.9 provide you with information on products, events or services that we believe might be of interest to you but if at any time you do not wish to receive such information, please inform us via our website at http://www.oxfordfajar.com.my/contact-us ("Website");
3.10 personalize the advertising and content in respect of the Website;
3.11 facilitate data processing services including payment gateway services to be provided by our service providers.
- Your personal data was collected from the information you have provided us in this Website.
- You may access and amend your personal data by logging into the Website. We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data under the Act and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and/or associated company, licensees, business partners and/or service providers for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
- It is obligatory that you supply us with the personal data marked with an asterisk in paragraph 2 above.
- If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
You hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with all of the foregoing.