The ever-popular Chemistry in Context textbook has been revised to cover the latestCambridge syllabus (9701). This stretching resource supports advanced chemistry skills regardless of syllabus and builds long-term performance, increasing students' confidence in their exams, and builds foundations for future university education.
- Stretch your students with advanced material, challenging your students to achieve their best in exams
- Ensure complete syllabus coverage with this textbook, directly mapped to the Cambridge syllabus while also including extension material, applicable for all chemistry syllabuses
- Make chemistry meaningful with the practical approach, contextualising chemical concepts and encouraging connections between topics and subjects
- Encourage individual development with the student-focused approach, encouraging students to work independently, building their confidence for exams
- Includes online exam preparation and teaching resources: www.oxfordsecondary.com/9780198396185
- Also available in digital format, or as a print and online bundle