Written by an experienced teacher, this concise and trusted revision guide has now been updated. It includes everything students of all abilities need to build their exam confidence. Dedicated vocabulary exercises are included to support EAL students.
- Fully comprehensive - matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus
- Support assessment confidence with plenty of exam-style practice questions
- Cement understanding - key ideas are summarised clearly and concisely, with diagrams, tables and illustrations to simplify concepts
- Check your students' progress throughout the course with regular practice questions
- Make Biology relevant - practical experiments and examples relate science to everyday life
- Student Book, Teacher Resource Kit and Oxford Kerboodle Online Practice and Assessment also available