Written by subject specialists and matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus, this skills-focused Student Book supports students in interpreting scripted work and devising original work, building assessment confidence and driving stronger results.
- Engage with all aspects of the latest Cambridge syllabus, knowing all components are thoroughly covered, with expert insights into the teaching of the course.
- Thoroughly prepare learners for assessment with useful tips and prompts to remember key information.
- Support and inspire practical work with step-by-step guidance, varied individual and group activities and enrichment material.
- Bring relevant theories, contexts and traditions to life with colourful images and clear explanations.
- Build subject-specific vocabulary with key terms and a detailed glossary.