Consolidate your Cambridge students' language skills with varied activities, linked by theme to the Complete English Student Book. Ideal for independent learning, the Workbook includes word puzzles, opportunities for reflection and a new vocabulary dictionary, with space for students to compare English words with their home language equivalents.
- Reinforce the key components of Cambridge Lower Secondary, with activities that are thoroughly matched to the English syllabus.
- Provide opportunities for independent learning in the classroom and at home.
- Build confidence in grammar, spelling and punctuation, using tasks that are closely linked to the Student Book's units.
- Support different learning styles with a wide range of engaging activities.
- Promote critical thinking and prepare learners for the transition to Cambridge IGCSE English, with stretching tasks