Support exam potential, and lay foundations for students' future careers. Written to match the latest syllabus (9708), this resource covers all the key concepts, with targeted exam practice to build confidence. Case studies help students to understand current Economics practice, preparing them for their future careers.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date, written to match the latest Cambridge A Level Economics syllabus (9708)
- Cover everything and receive support for all key concepts
- Build future potential with up-to-date and truly international case studies support your students' understanding of current business practice, preparing them for their future careers
- Written by experienced examiners and teacher trainers, providing expert support and exam insights
- Support assessment confidence with additional online content, including additional material to solidify understanding and exam potential