- Exam Success in English as Second Language for IGCSE
Exam Success in English as Second Language for IGCSE
||Cambridge IGCSECambridge IGCSE
||Dean Roberts et al., Brian Dyer
|Year of Publication
A new addition to the Complete English as a Second Language series, this Exam Success Guide provides the tools essential for achievement at IGCSE assessment. Featuring four practice papers, study tips and strategies for self-assessment, the Guide fully supports the new Cambridge syllabus, for first examination in 2019.
- Build confidence with practice papers, in the style of the latest syllabus, for first examination in 2019.
- Thoroughly familiarize learners with assessment requirements, expectations and style, using exam-style reading, writing, listening and speaking questions.
- Boost performance with study tips from examiners.
- Encourage independent learning with suggestions for self-assessment strategies.
You might also like this
Find us on