A new edition of geog.3 Student Book, revised and updated to deliver the new Programme of Study for geography at Key Stage 3. Contains direct, student-friendly language with illustrated step-by-step explanations.
- The number one course at Key Stage 3
- Thoroughly revised and updated
- Direct, student-friendly language - appeals to students like no other course at Key Stage 3
- Illustrated, step-by-step explanations
- Outstanding photos, maps, and diagrams
- Relevant and topical
- A rigorous approach to content
- Provides great preparation for GCSE courses
- Answers to the 'Your turn' questions can be found in the geog.3 Teacher's Handbook
- An updated version was published in February 2016, adding further clarity about the complex situation in the Crimea in chapter 6. If you wish to exchange your previous versions free of charge, call us on +44 (0)1536 452620.