This new edition of Nelson Englishprovides an integrated approach to teaching the core literacy skills at primary level; comprehension, writing, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary. Each unit focuses on a different text from a wide range of genres, including both fiction and non-fiction.
- Robust skills progression mapped to UK and International curricula
- Differentiated activities for each unit providing varied levels of challenge
- Added vocabulary support for texts to help children build their language skills
- Engaging themes and topics, which underpin the skills-based work and regular opportunities for writing
- Check-up test at the end of each Pupil Book to assess understanding
- Free audio versions of source texts available on Oxford Owl