- Nelson International Mathematics Kindergarten Workbook
Nelson International Mathematics Kindergarten Workbook
|Year of Publication
This title has been written specifically for primary schools teaching a UK based curriculum. Written with an international focus it is designed for primary pupils from a range of backgrounds to prepare them for studying mathematics at secondary level.
- The course takes a thorough and rigorous approach to primary level mathematics. Written with an international focus it is designed for primary pupils from a range of backgrounds to prepare them for studying mathematics at secondary level.
- The course is split into 6 different stages for students aged 5-11 with a Kindergarten level to support pre-school study.
- A Kindergarten level Workbook and Teacher's Guide fully prepare students for beginning the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework.
- New content at every level brings the series fully in line with the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework.
- A comprehensive Teacher's Guide for every stage, provides detailed guidance on how the Student Book and Workbook contents cover and include all the Cambridge objectives for each chapter.
- The Assessment CD provides questions not only for continuous assessment in the classroom but also exam-style practice questions to prepare for the Cambridge Checkpoint tests.
You might also like this
Find us on