This newest edition of David Waugh and Tony Bushell's Key Geography provides the support you need to deliver the 2014 KS3 Programme of Study, with a focus on developing key geographical skills and techniques to prepare students for Key Stage 4. Connections includes chapters on Rivers, coasts and glaciation and India and Asia.
- Case study topics support the requirements of the 2014 Programme of Study
- Key skills chapters help embed key geographical techniques and prepare students for KS4
- Enquiry sections encourage students to apply their knowledge
- Clear progression through each topic
- Answers to activities can be found in the Connections Teacher's Handbook