Ensure learners truly understand all the essential TOK foundations and provide a practical learning scaffold to confidently progress them onto higher order thinking. Comprehensively supporting the TOK course book and mapped to the 2013 syllabus, this focused guide distils the big TOK ideas and builds student confidence right from the start.
- Build a strong TOK learning base that will help students confidently tackle the complex TOK ideas
- Focus on developing all the crucial skills with a practical learning scaffold to progress student confidence and achievement
- Develop confidence right from the start and ensure comprehensive, assured understanding
- Demonstrate best practice with sample student material that connects all the concepts and supports top achievement
- Support learners through the 2013 syllabus - comprehensive syllabus match that fully covers all the new AOKs, WOKs and more
- Build strong assessment potential with targeted skills work to ensure learners can apply TOK skills in subject assessments
- Designed to support the TOK Course Book