The only textbook that fully supports the Oxford AQA International AS & A Level Physics specification (9630), for first teaching in September 2016. The enquiry-based, international approach builds advanced science skills, fully preparing students for Oxford AQA assessment and the progression to further study at university.
- Ensure students fully understand the requirements of the specification with start-of-chapter learning objectives.
- Prepare students for exam success with exam-style and summary questions.
- EHelp students understand the bigger picture with synoptic links that build a solid foundation for university study.
- Prepare for the written practical paper, with full coverage of the 10 required practicals.
- Make science meaningful with a focus on how scientists and engineers apply their knowledge in the real world.
- Strengthen mathematical skills, with Maths skills tips, a dedicated Maths chapter, worked examples and practice questions.
- Support those students who don't speak English as a first language with clear language, an extensive glossary and highlighted key terms