The only textbook that fully supports the Oxford AQA International GCSE Biology specification (9201), for first teaching in September 2016. The enquiry-based, international approach builds scientific skills and knowledge, preparing students for the Oxford AQA International GCSE exams and supporting their progression to A Level study.
- Ensure students fully understand the requirements of the Oxford AQA International GCSE Biology specification with learning objectives at the start of each chapter.
- Prepare for assessment with exam-style and summary questions that test students' knowledge and understanding.
- Build students' experimental and investigative skills with full coverage of the 5 required practicals.
- Expand students' knowledge and give context to their learning with Did you know? facts integrated throughout.
- Support those students who don't speak English as a first language with clear language, an extensive glossary and highlighted key terms to ensure thorough understanding.
- Make learning enjoyable and engaging with a full colour design that includes over 250 images and diagrams