The only textbook that fully supports the Physics part of the Oxford AQA International GCSE Combined Sciences specification (9204), for first teaching from September 2016. The enquiry-based, international approach builds a strong understanding of the underlying principles of Physics, supporting exam success and the step up to A Level study.
- Ensure students fully understand the requirements of the Physics part of the International GCSE Combined Sciences specification with learning objectives at the start of each chapter.
- Strengthen students' scientific and mathematical skills and knowledge with an enquiry-based, international approach.
- Prepare for assessment with exam-style and summary questions that test students' knowledge and understanding.
- Build students' experimental and investigative skills with full coverage of the 3 required Physics practicals.
- Expand students' knowledge and give context to their learning with Did you know?facts integrated throughout.
- Support those students who don't speak English as a first language with clear language, an extensive glossary and highlighted key terms.
- Ensure students understand what is required of them with clear differentiation between Core and Extension tier content.
- Make learning enjoyable and engaging with a full colour design that includes over 250 images and diagrams