The only textbook that fully supports the Oxford AQA International GCSE Physics specification (9203), for first teaching in September 2016. The engaging, international approach builds scientific skills and knowledge, preparing students for the Oxford AQA International GCSE Physics exams and supporting progression to A Level study.
- Ensure students fully understand the requirements of the Oxford AQA International GCSE Physics specification with learning objectives at the start of each chapter.
- Prepare students for assessment with exam-style and summary questions that test students' knowledge and understanding.
- Build students' experimental and investigative skills with full coverage of the 5 required practicals.
- Expand students' knowledge and give context to their learning with Did you know?facts integrated throughout.
- Support those students who don't speak English as a first language with clear language, an extensive glossary and highlighted key terms.
- Make learning enjoyable and engaging with a full colour design that includes over 250 images and diagrams